- Coconut Milk Mussels with Cilantro
- Eton Mess
- Chilled Heirloom Tomato Soup
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Arugula Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette and Pear
- Chicken Marrakech
- Leek and Stilton Soup
- Spiced Nuts
- Panna Cotta
- Seared Scallops with beet purée and orange butter
- Citrus-crusted scallops with curried yogurt dip
- Scallops, cover photograph of Straight From the Line
- Salads and Appetizers
- Lobster and Avocado Tostadas
- Malaysian Lobster Coconut Curry
- Roasted Baby Carrots
Paperback + eBook$29.95
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.
Straight from the Line
by Jason Lynch
From award-winning chef and straight talker Jason Lynch comes this collection of appetizers, mains, soups, sauces, sides and desserts you can successfully make at home – without investing in expensive equipment or having to hire a sous chef.
The print edition is 140 pages of beautifully photographed recipes on 8.5x11 100lb glossy paper with offset printing.
The eBook edition comes in ePub, PDF, and Mobi formats, allowing you to read it on virtually any e-reader devices.